Radio Television Hong Kong
To have a complete re-roofing of a 24-hour operation building without noise nuisance.
Existing waterproofing system was found aged and a number of waterproofing seepage have been noted. The said building is a headquarter of a radio station. There are a number of radio channels being on-air non-stop everyday, all round 24 hours.
Sheltercoat 157 PU spray applied membrane system is capable to be applied directly on the existing roof concrete tile, concrete surface or metal surface without removal.
Due to this application method, there will be no noise disturbance and waste material from the site, which is also an environmental friendly re-roofing solution.
Products used for this project
Spray Applied PU Waterproofing Membrane
- Existing roofing system can be retained, highly reduce landfill loading
- Environmental friendly, reduce noise pollution and disturbance to property users
Spray Applied Polyurethane Topcoat
- Top coat of the Heavy Duty Spray Applied Waterproofing PU Membrane System
- 100% water based, Low-VOC, FDA grade
ARDEX WPM 300
Water Based Epoxy Membrane
- Water resistant, prevents rising damp, efflorescence and with stands hydrostatic pressure
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates including damp surfaces and freshly laid green concrete